Learning Support Assistant - Hayes | Zoek UK
Learning Support Assistant - Hayes - Sept 2020
£80 - £95 per day
Contract (Full time)
Learning Support Assistant - Hayes - September 2020
I am looking for a Graduate looking to become a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) at a Fantastic Private School in Central London in September 2020.
Please note this role will involve working in a SECONDARY SCHOOL.
The Role would see you working 1:1 with a child with a special need likely to be ASD (Autistic Spectrum) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). The child you will be assigned to will have a special need, but this will not require you to have specific training as the need will be low level.
- Position - LSA
- Type of work - Learning Support Assistant
- Contract or position start date - September 2020
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) - Ongoing (2 terms minimum)
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - temp/temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum salary £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 11 days ago