Unqualified Teachers - Nottingham
£57 - £70 per day
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a number of unqualified teachers to support in a number of schools across the Nottingham area. We are looking for individuals to support our schools with both their day to day and long term requirements.
If you are a recent graduate looking to gain further experience within the education sector or have the relevant transferable skills and are looking for a change in your current role, please do not hesitate to getting in touch.
As an Unqualified teacher you will be required to :
- Look after a class of children while the regular teacher is absent
- Assist where lesson plans have been left
- Behaviour Management
Those who have experience in the following areas would be of particular interest:
- Youth work
- Sports Coaches
- Support work & residential care
- Learning mentor in secondary environment
- Prison officers/ tutors
- Graduates from relevant disciplines (Psychology, sociology)
The main duty of this role is to work with the existing team supporting students in developing their confidence and motivation along with their self-esteem whilst increasing school participation. The successful candidate will play a large role in increasing pupil aspirations to achieve both professionally and personally.
If you want to truly make a difference to those pupils who need a little extra support to recognise and reach their own potential then this role could be for you.
What you will need to apply for this role:
- Enhanced (Child Work Force) DBS
- 2 Recent References
- Have a full UK driving license and have access to a car
In return we can offer:
- Outstanding support package within school
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to CPD academy and accredited training courses
- Guaranteed work scheme (T&C's apply)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Blair Lawrence-Broughton today on######### or send me your CV
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a provision that has already been identified by Ofsted as a 'hub of good practise' in the city. The senior leadership team are very supportive and offer every opportunity for their staff to take ownership of their work as they recognise every individual is unique and offers their own particular set of skills.
Posted 21 days ago