Content Marketing Manager - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Content Marketing Manager
£60000 to £80000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
You love writing and creating phenomenal content. You get that great content doesn't mean trying to sound smart or using long words but connecting with the audience powerfully and clearly. You're skilled at editing content to take what can initially be quite rough and create gold. You're also a brilliant interviewer, you can sit down with stakeholders be they internal or external and draw out great ideas, stories and content. On top of these skills you've got a love for social media and connecting with people virtually - you 'get' social media. You're extremely organised and prioritise extremely well. You're capable of planning effectively but equally importantly you get stuff done, you're a person who is action orientated. You understand and embrace data and analytics as you recognise that only through having a clear, results orientated focus can you achieve success and that for content to be truly great it must create action and results - you thrive on that results focus.
You want to work for an organisation that makes a difference, helping thousands of people and with a vision to help millions. You're hugely into self development and are always looking to improve your own skills and work out how you can be better.
If this sounds like you then our client has got the ideal role for you.
About the Role
Our client based in London and Manchester are recruiting for a top class Content Marketing Manager . You will own the content marketing strategy for their business coaching firm. This will include on their website, social media channels and via email. You will produce, collate, edit and organise world class content to help the world understand how engaging with our client can transform their lives and businesses.
You will be experienced in managing and creating content. You'll have delivered campaigns that lead to real, measurable results in terms of engagement and audience growth but as importantly in terms of enquires and sales made. You'll ideally have done this in a professional services setting.
They are flexible on the hours available for this position with a minimum of 16 up to a maximum initially of 25 hours a week initially. As you establish yourself in this role and create success for their firm there will be the option to build to full time hours if desired - alternatively they envision this role can be fulfilled on a part time basis on an ongoing basis. The role can largely be fulfilled from a home working environment although they do have an office based in London, Leeds, Manchester that you will need to work from on occasion or have the choice to work from normally.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The role will involve:
- Agreeing and setting the strategy for content marketing alongside the Managing Director
- Updating and keeping current their web based presence
- Establishing and delivering content marketing campaigns to deliver new clients into the business across their programmes through social and digital channels
- Creating high class content (written, video and audio) and training and working with their team to help them create high quality content
- Developing their email list organically through creating high quality, engaging email campaigns
- Establishing and developing high quality content to help prospects through their sales funnel assisting them in making the decision to buy
- Creating leveraged, automated content and messaging to keep their prospects and clients informed, nurtured and engaged throughout their contact with their client
- Identifying and working with the best technological solutions (CRM, video editing etc...) to fulfil this role
- Working within a small local business team but within a larger national and international organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
- £60,000-80,000 FTE dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Home based role
- Part time 16-25 hours initially with option to develop into full time role
About our Client
Our client based in Coventry and London are part of a larger organisation that operates worldwide in over 90 countries. At a local level you will be joining a small team and this role is key in our client's strategy for the future growth of the company.
Our client's business is to help small business owners ensure that their business really works for them. This generally means freeing up time for the business owner, generating more profit in the business and helping them to build high performing teams of motivated, happy employees. A typical engagement will run over years and lead to the creation of many jobs as well as a happier, more productive business owner.
Posted 22 days ago