Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/ RMN)
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Up to £35035 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
FullTime:38.5 hours Week One 3 days shifts / Week Two 4 days shifts
The Ideal Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN / RMN) candidate has:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN / RMN):
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
Personal Qualities needed for the Clinical Lead (RGN / RMN) Role:
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Clear DBS
- Authorised to work in the EEC
- A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
- Good knowledge of the most uptodate clinical practices.
- Experience of producing welldeveloped care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
Posted 119 days ago