Radio Frequency Engineer
£45000 - £65000 per annum +
We are looking for a RF Engineer to join a key client in the Bournemouth area. The company are a market leader in the Defence Sector and deliver into globally recognised names with precision and perfection.
You will be a key member of the team and as an RF Engineer you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Science/ Technology or equivalent
- Ability to be SC Cleared
- Good knowledge of RF technologies
- Good RF Test experience
- High Power RF Antenna Systems experience
- Full Project LifeCycle experience
- Hands on RF Design and Simulation Software (desirable)
- Design and develop RF SubSystem for new equipment
- Using expertise and knowledge to create RF Design Solutions
- Carry out peer review of designs and technical proposals
- Build and maintain strong, constructive relationships with internal stake holders
You will be working for a global leading company with a very prestigious name in the market place. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package will be awarded to the successful candidate and this will be based upon level of experience.
We are interviewing actively for this position and welcome all applicants. If you think that you are the person for the job, please dont hesitate to contact Oli Rayner at Computer Futures on######### or Apply Now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 35 days ago