Biomedical Scientist Oxford
£23000 - £30000 per annum
This role will be based at hospital in Oxford that is part of Britains largest not for profit healthcare providers. The hospital offers the latest facilities and technology for the care of patients with a wide range of surgical and medical requirements.
As part of the Pathology team, you will:
- deliver quality pathology services and take a share of covering an oncall service out of hours.
- Youll enjoy a varied range of responsibilities from performing biomedical diagnostic testing, interpretation and reporting, through to quality control and keeping records of specimens, results, reagents and consumables.
- Whats more, youll help us to validate and assess new equipment and develop new diagnostic procedures, as part of our ongoing quest to deliver the very best experience possible for patients.
As a Biomedical Scientist;
- It is essential youre registered with the HCPC.
- Youll bring to the role good working knowledge of different analytical equipment in a range of multidisciplinary techniques.
- Relevant laboratory experience in multidisciplinary biomedical science.
- A great communicator and team player, you understand how vital it is to maintain good customer relationships and provide high levels of service in a modern pathology laboratory.
If you would like further information, please call Wednesday Holder on######### or email
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Posted 16 days ago