CNC Miller (Earlies)
£14 - £18 per hour + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent role on offer for a CNC Miller looking to work for a specialist high precision manufacturer, who offer overtime, excellent benefits and are known to take care of their staff.
Do you have experience with 4 Axis CNC Milling? Are you looking for a longterm career within a wellestablished company?
Established for over 40 years, this company Design, Develop and Manufacture specialist components for the Aerospace Industry. They have built long lasting relationships with key clients through the quality and precision of their work, they are now looking for a CNC Miller to join their expert team.
In this role you will be Setting and Operating CNC Milling Machines, to produce high precision components for the aerospace industry. On offer is overtime, excellent benefits and a wellestablished company who take care of their staff.
This role would therefore ideally suit a 4 Axis CNC Miller, looking to build a career within a wellestablished company who are known to take care of their staff.
- CNC Miller
- Producing high precision components for the aerospace industry
- Excellent training on a variety of machines, materials and techniques
- Working permanent early shifts; 6am 2pm (MonFri)
- £14 £18 Per Hour DOE + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
- Experience setting and operating CNC Mills
- Experience with 4 axis
- Ideally has some programming experience
- Looking to build a career within a leading company who are known to take care of their staff
Job Reference: RTR84506
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Posted 97 days ago