Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£16 per hour
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a pristine Nursing Home located within the Sheffield area. As a Nurse you will be working with one of UK's Leading Healthcare Providers.
The medium sized home specialises in nursing, dementia and residential care for the service users that are living with dementia or mental health conditions. The newly refurbished home offers activities at the home as well as the local community.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Act as a person in charge; standing in for the Manager where required
- To ensure high standards of care are provided to the residents
- You will be leading the care team during your shifts; ensuring that the team meets the residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements.
- You will be mentoring and motivating colleagues to ensure effective running of the home.
- You will champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement within the service.
- Undertake nursing tasks such as; distributing of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals to maintain a holistic approach to the care and well-being of the service users
- Promote the residents’ independence, choice and dignity by delivering the best standards of care
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Understanding of care planning processes and be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be adaptive and flexible.
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £21,450. This exciting position is for 25 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks in some homes
- Each staff member gets personal development plan
- Pin Registration Fees
- Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
- Free induction and ongoing training held locally to you
- uniform free
- Free parking,
- Pension scheme,
- Retail and online discounts for over 200 companies,
- Ongoing training and many more.
To be considered for this position you must be qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 2602 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 19 days ago