Quality Laboratory Technician
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Quality Laboratory Technician with knowledge of ISO9001, gained within a lab environment. Based in Newcastle, full time, permanent, continental shifts, competitive salary.
Excellent opportunity to join an established market leading specialist manufacturing company on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an established and industry renowned specialist manufacturing company.
The Position :
Quality Laboratory Technician whose main responsibility will be to ensure the testing and processing of materials and finished product is completed in compliance with documented test methods.
- Material testing in a laboratory environment is essential
- Must be competent in modern quality practices
- Must have knowledge of ISO9001 quality standard
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading company
- Very secure
- Competitive rate/ salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering , Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Posted 46 days ago