Assistant Branch Manager
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
£ Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking to join a well established business with great benefits and believes in internal career progression? Look no further, at City Plumbing Supplies (CPS) we are looking for our next Assistant Branch Manager to join our reputable business.
As a successful Assistant Branch Manager you will be assisting the Branch Manager to drive operational efficiencies and sales in a high sales turnover branch and co-ordinating all aspects of branch operations. It is fundamental that you will be a leader of our Stay Safe culture by championing and driving first class safety standards and ensure that each and every customer receives the highest level of service.
You will be responsible for:
- Effective management of the team and resources in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Assisting the Branch Manager to profitably meet and exceed branch sales targets
- Managing the sales office, branch purchasing and stock control
- Driving sales to ensure maximising margin and net profit
- Ensuring Health & Safety rules are adhered to
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Customer focused with the passion and drive to help our business grow. Capable of managing and delivering to a wide range of customer demands, providing the very best service
- Self motivated and organised
- Experienced with supervising and leading a team and has no problems motivating other colleagues
What youll get:
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
CPS is now esteemed for selling selling quality plumbing and heating products to the trade and operates from more than 300 branches nationwide. For more than 25 years, the company has been providing expert service to the Plumbing and Heating trade and retail customers. We operate the largest network of dedicated Bathroom Showrooms across the UK. The state of the art showrooms are designed to inspire our customers by showcasing our impressive range of bathroom products.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK is part of the Travis Perkins Group, who have been recognised as one of Britains Top Employers since 2010. We offer extensive career opportunities with online training and opportunities across 21 leading businesses.
CPS is committed to best practices in recruitment and undertakes Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment and will be undertaken by CareerCheck Ltd. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer of employment if the check is unsatisfactory.
Posted 16 days ago