Senior Systems Administrator
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Want to work for an employer who contribute to the digital communication of our emergency services?
A multi million pound global leader in communications are looking for YOU to bring your passion and enthusiasm for IT technologies and experience of Cloud, System Administration and Infrastructure Support to join the team and help deliver world class products using cutting edge technology in a fast paced environment.
The client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with vast amount of experience working in Network, Windows and Security Support. Daily you will need to research products & services to make recommendations, contribute to root cause analysis, make sure that any logged requests via a service desk platform at completed depending on priority, provide breakfix support for solutions and troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to Network, Firewalls, Windows Infrastructure and WIFI.
You must have excellent communication skills written and verbal, work part of a team or on a individual basis, have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, hardworking, work well under pressure and to deadlines. Are you the right candidate?
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN UK SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
* Significant experience in senior technical administration roles covering Hardware and Software
* Network design and implementation (LAN & WAN)
* Administration of Cisco Nexus switch infrastructure
* Firewall technologies
* Access control and threat mitigation
* Wireless Infrastructure (preferably Aruba)
* Windows server administration (DHCP, DNS, Active Directory)
* Supporting NetApp storage (NAS/SAN)
* Experience of scripting/automation languages
* Strong technical problemsolving skills and experience
* Microsoft Exchange or Exchange Online administration
* Experience of deploying and managing Office 365
* Senior level experience demonstrated through certification(s)
* ITIL qualification (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or equivalent IT Service Management certification or experience
* Backup Solutions BackupExec/Veeam/NetVault
* Dell Server hardware and system management tools
* Understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats
* Practical experience of Cyber Essentials and/or ISO27001
* Experience of interpreting information from security analysis tools
* Administration of Cisco IP Telephony
* Proxy servers and web filtering
* SharePoint administration
* Remote Desktop Services
* UNIX administration
* Practical experience of VMware
Posted 43 days ago