£25000 - £35000 per annum + pension, holidays, healthcare
Job title: Training Consultant (Learning and Development)
Salary range: £25,000 £35,000
Full time: 37.5 hours a week
Closing date 21st of October
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most wellknown and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our stateoftheart hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations is dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About job area
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of the UKs largest and well know healthcare insurers. Being part of the Bupa training team, you can make a real impact to our contact centre business, by bringing your expertise in training and learning and development. Being part of the UK Support functions, they are at the backbone of our UK operations. We may not deal directly with our customers, but we play an absolutely vital role in making sure that our customerfacing teams get all the support they need to deliver the very best service.
What youll be doing
You will be part of a supportive and friendly team and will design maintain and deliver bespoke and generic training and development solutions in large classroom groups and one to one training for frontline employees and managers within UK Insurance. You will also carry out detailed learning needs analysis to identify individual, team and departmental training needs within UK Insurance for both frontline employees and managers.
Whats a typical day?
- You will work in liaison with other colleagues within UK Insurance to support the delivery of change and process improvement where training needs are identified.
- In addition to this you will agree clearly defined training objectives once business needs have been agreed and prioritised and success measures for post implementation delivery.
- You would also design and deliver high quality learning solutions and all necessary support materials that meet the design standards.
- You will also support the maintenance of the UK Insurance Learning teams curriculum by proactively identifying improvements and following the governance processes would also form the part of the role.
- You would develop network opportunities within Bupas teams and promote learning and development at Bupa.
Who were looking for?
- Welldeveloped technical training and soft skills knowledge and significant practical experience in the training field, ideally in a large classroom setting and one to one basis.
- A welldeveloped use of Microsoft software packages principally MS Office
- Highly developed planning and organisational abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high personal impact.
- Experience of project management
- Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis
- Awareness of Evaluation techniques
Bupa celebrates you. Whether thats through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where youre from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
Were a worldleading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals. At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further.
Whats it like to work here?
We want people to love working here, so much so thats its at the top of our agenda and something youll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit whats most important to you. Were a healthcare company so theres a huge focus on our peoples health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy worklife balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Were an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If youd like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com
Posted 13 days ago