Ayr, South Ayrshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Amazing and rarely presented opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Restaurant Manager to join one of Scotlands most iconic destination hotels. This luxury establishment, which is known the world over, is looking for a 5star manager to lead, develop and lead their fine dining restaurant operation.
- Excellent, industry leading salary
- Excellent company benefits including discounts, uniform and use of facilities
- Subsidised accommodation for those relocating
- Chance to work with at an iconic, 5star hotel with international recognition.
Having recently benefitted from a massive refurbishment in the last few years, this destination resort offers all manner of luxury facilities including multiple F&B outlets, accommodation, conference, banqueting & events, spa, leisure and sports facilities.
The Job and You...
You will report directly to the hotels senior management and will have full control over the hotels principle fine dining restaurant, as well as inroom dining and any meetings and events which take place in the restaurant. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the smooth daytoday service,
- Monitoring bookings,
- Ensuring guest expectations are both met and exceeded,
- Staff recruitment, development and mentoring,
- Rotas, wage forecasting and revenue management.
Candidates must also possess excellent communication skills, presented immaculately and be able to work with individuals from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, as well as the talent to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Due to property location, candidates would be advised to have access to their own transport, although not essential. Subsidised accommodation is available for those looking to relocate.
Simply click apply if you have an up to date CV or you can call the office.
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Posted 103 days ago