Dementia Care Manager
Fleet, Hampshire, England
£40k - 45k per year + benefits
Dementia Care Manager
Role: Dementia Care Manager
Location: Near Fleet
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Hours: Full time
Working in a fantastic nursing home based near Fleet, the Dementia Care Manager will oversee the entire dementia team and plans to ensure the best care is provided and adhered to. You will lead a team of care staff and provide support to them when required. You will be looking at the Individual Care Service Plans and risk assessment evaluation, whilst also being able to determine the level of care needed together with appropriate staffing levels in place to support residents.
The Dementia Care Manager will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Dementia staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals.
Financial control will be paramount in managing and organizing the department budget to include labour resource planning and other expenses and will be assumed your responsibility for its impact on the home profitability.
be considered for this position you must have experience working with dementia at a similar level.
- NVQ 4 or 5 / QCF 5 in Health and Social care with proven experience in Residential or Non Nursing care.
- NVQ /QCF level 2 or 3 in Dementia Care
- Proven experience in long term Elderly Care with a sound understanding of Dementia Care.
- A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
- Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
- Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on######### or email your CV to #########
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential
Posted 21 days ago