Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the management of inbound sales enquiries; written, telephone and face to face. Informative, professional communication, delivering against KPI targets.
Management of the enrolment process, including contract issue, management of contract queries and first stage payments prior to handover to operational team. Working closely with Recruitment and Marketing personnel to ensure a seamless and supportive attraction and onboarding process.
- Responding to all inbound enquiries, across all B2C campaigns Internationally, with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Primary point of contact for all Cadets through the enrolment process - UK only.
- Responsible for contract issuance across all programmes, internationally.
- Collation of required enrolment paperwork to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure first stage payments are received, requiring close liaison with Finance personnel.
- Working closely with the company’s recruitment and marketing team, ensuring commercial objectives are achieved by providing administrative support as required.
- Ensuring that sales administration related key performance objectives are implemented and achieved through monthly KPI reporting.
- Providing market feedback to assist with the development of individual products and programmes.
Minimum high school standard of education
Extensive administration experience, with a keen eye for detail.
Demonstrate high a level of customer service and focus.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
Strong Office skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
Full time, permanent opportunity. 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work by agreement.
We also offer an extremely competitive benefits package which includes:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of UK public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
Posted 9 days ago