1st Line Technical Support Specialist
£20000 - £20000 Per Annum + Benefits
Are you an Experienced 1st Line Technical Support Specialist looking to take your next steps in your career with a leading company? If so, Oncecom are now recruiting!
What's on offer?
As we like to reward our employees for their appreciated work, the successful 1st Line Technical Support Specialistcan expect:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time'
- Performance related bonus paid monthly and Length of service awards
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
The 1st Line Technical Support Specialist Role
The 1st Line Technical Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality support services to Solutions customers. As the first point of contact for customer queries and faults, the 1st Line Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls as well as emails to diagnose customer faults to resolution, whilst also maintaining accurate records within the CRM system.
The ideal 1st Line Technical Support Specialist:
- Customer Service experience
- Proven record of customer relationship building
- Fault or incident experience
- Technical understanding of Fixed Line and Data Connectivity Solutions
- Good communication and organisational skills
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the determination and skills to excel in our role of1st Line Technical Support Specialist, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 41 days ago