£30000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£40,000£50,000 + benefits
Are you currently working in data analysis but wanting to break into the data science space? Do you want to be learning from the most experienced and talented data scientists in consultancy? Do you want to be working on a large variety of projects and gaining a wide range of experience in data science techniques? This role is perfect for if youre currently a Data Analyst but youre keen be a future Data Scientist but have no commercial experience!
A global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviour, working with massive clients with the primary focus to increase revenue. As a Data Analyst/Scientist, you will be joining an R&D data science team that champions datadriven approaches, innovating and initiating data solutions to the most challenging problems.
You will be working with massive clients alongside very successful data scientists to build and develop machine learning solutions to challenging business problems.
- Using Python to help with all support and maintenance of data products implemented by the data science team
- Supporting the data scientists in all implementing and maintenance of the machine learning products
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will be working within data and analytics with a passion for getting into the data science market, an avid member of Kaggle and keen on using Python to build machine learning solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Python and its libraries for programming
- Proven commercial experience in data analysis using Python, R or SQL
- BSc (2:1 needed) in a technical/quantitative discipline
- Passion for getting in data science and machine learning
- Ability to get commercial experience in data science
- Excellent training opportunities, particularly in Python and AWS
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
Posted 17 days ago