Head of IT
West London, London
£600 - £700 per day
Protiviti are looking for a Head of IT (IT Manager or IT Director) to lead a review project within a FMCG client in West London.
- Review the overall IT department across infrastructure and applications, end user interface, budget, effectiveness
- Deliver a road map to bring the department forward, in your capacity as a Head of IT
- Deliver strong management capability and a change agenda mind set
- Experienced Head of IT
- Manufacturing or production or FMCG sector background. Cloud is useful.
- Ability to handle and drive through change, manage a team and upskill
- Ability to work with the senior management team
- You will live within access of West London but can be expected to have some travel in UK
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with worldclass companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
The opportunity will pay in the £600 to £700/day region.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Posted 16 days ago