£23000 - £25000 per annum
The role is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their marketing career and enjoy and experience hands on campaign management and direct involvement with the creative processes.
This company works predominantly with associations and nonprofits, and the marketing department work with clients on events, digital marketing campaigns, integrated marketing and strategy to service their diverse range of association clients. Marketing work will span across both B2B and B2C arenas with a strong focus on membership engagement and communications.
The Marketing Executive role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketer looking to take the next step in their marketing career and experience hands on campaign management and direct involvement with the creative processes. The Marketing Executive will oversee day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the companys marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the associations membership profiles and working to target these appropriately.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend looking to maximise budget on behalf clients, working to strict, data driven figures.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign and report back to the client on return on investment.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, using other association campaign material to inspire, compare and generate original, relevant content.
- Preparing, writing and proofreading enewsletters, email marketing campaigns and PR activity.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Strong written communication skills
- Confidence creating, managing and delivering social media strategies.
- International travel on occasion may be required
- An ability to think ahead and anticipate situations.
- Be comfortable in dealing with senior company executives, junior staff and suppliers.
In return, the right candidate will benefit from a relaxed, creative and friendly working environment, with the opportunity to develop and learn specific skills in their areas of interest. Working with the senior marketing team, the candidate will be given opportunity to take ownership of campaigns.
Salary is competitive depending on experience. 25 days holiday per year, private healthcare scheme, Free onsite parking.
Posted 19 days ago