Health and Social Care IQA
Selby, North Yorkshire
£28500 - £33000 per annum + £300 monthly car allowance + Bonus
Health and Social Care IQA Nationwide Up to £33,000 / £300 per month car allowance on top of salary / Bonus scheme based on performance and business development. / Clear career progression in an exciting passionate training provider.
The Role: Health and Social Care IQA
* Deliver outstanding IQA to trainers of the Health and Social Care qualification Level 2 Level 5. Working from home and covering nationwide, with the occasional travel to standardisation meetings etc.
* IQA for Care Leadership and Management, Lead Practitioner in Adult Care, Lead Adult Care Worker, Adult Care Worker
* Drawn on your own personal experience working within a Health and Social Care setting to ensure your learners and trainers achieve the best possible outcome and go on to achieve great things in their chosen sector.
Essential Requirements: Health and Social Care IQA
* Teaching training qualification minimum of a PTLLS
* TAQA or equivalent
* Experience delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 5
* Strong occupational competence working in the sector in a managerial role.
* Experience in IQA a variety of apprenticeships for H&S Care Level 2 Level 5
Desirables: Health and Social Care IQA
* Hold your Level 5 in the relevant sector
* Degree in Health and Social Care
The Employer: Health and Social Care IQA
* An exciting training provider that focuses on quality and exceptional teaching for all their learners. Ofsted rated Good they offer a variety of apprenticeships. With great career progression for all their trainers. They are passionate about what they do and reward high achieving teachers and trainers.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 28 days ago