Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £42000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This is a key role within the delivery of several customer projects within the Electrical sector. Focusing primarily on the development and commissioning of SCADA and PLC systems for an industry specialist who work through a number of different sectors and are currently experiencing a massive level of growth.
The SCADA Engineer role will give you the opportunity to work for a Global business who actively encourage internal development and progression. They have a proven track record for promoting from within and developing specialist knowledge in their employees.
- Work closely with clients to understand Functional Design requirements and drawings to ensure projects are delivered in the agreed timescales
- Develop the SCADA and PLC in accordance with requirements, which will include internal design reviews, testing the system and carrying out Factory Acceptance Test procedures
- Work closely with and be able to produce relevant Health and Safety documentation including Work Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Commission equipment in a safe and time effective manner
- Ensure all contractual objectives are met
- You will ideally be degree qualified or apprentice served in a relevant application system focused industry
- Should have prior electrical engineering knowledge from a design perspective and be comfortable with SCADA and PLC systems
- You will need to be experienced with InTouch/WinCC, PLC Programming (ideally using Allen Bradley), Industrial Protocols and AutoCAD
- Have knowledge of 3 Phase power distribution and motors
- Knowledge of Industrial Power Control, Power Management Systems and Electrical Protections
The Systems Engineer role is a key position within the Power Automation division and will offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their career with a market leading business.
Posted 116 days ago