Senior Programmatic Executive
The Starcom Programmatic desk supports the full path to conversion funnel, working on a range of client types from performance (FCA) to branding objectives (Visa). Our broad appeal allows us to offer clients a full range of programmatic technology and best in class data partnerships. Our omni-tech approach allows us to match client needs with world leading technological capabilities and innovative media delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for an eager Senior Executive to join our lively, ambitious and collaborative Programmatic team.
Reporting into the Programmatic Account Manager, you will play an instrumental role in all aspects of delivery for your brands programmatic campaigns, contributing to digital recommendations put forward to the client. Day to day responsibilities include;
- Assist the Account Manager in managing your brands programmatic activity.
- Respond to, execute, manage, and optimise online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently and in support of Managers
- Maintain and organise campaign-specific materials.
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports, providing insightful commentary, independently, using campaign learnings to inform strategic recommendations.
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities.
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Traffic campaigns into technology platforms.
What are we looking for in you?
Ideally you will have been working in a programmatic role as a junior or executive level looking to take the next step.
- All employees have the option to work from home at least 1 day every week.
- Flexi working - 35 hour per week for full time employees.
- Pension, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers
- 16 weeks full pay maternity/primary care giver leave
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Onsite massages and beauty treatments
- Discounts on gyms, shops, bars and restaurants local to white city.
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drink
Publicis Media is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all walks of life regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you need any special assistance or reasonable adjustments during our interview process please let your designated recruitment know.
Posted 8 days ago