Application Support - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 520e87
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Application Support Analyst
Sheffield - This Area Only
£35000 - £40000 per annum +
Permanent (Full time)
Application Support Analyst - Sheffield
I am working with a leading construction company seeking a skilled Application Support Analyst to join their Sheffield based team on a permanent basis.
You will deliver the support and enhancement of core ERP, Finance, vehicle routing systems (VRS), warehouse management systems (WMS), eCommerce and customer relationship management (CRM) applications and system integrations and work on prioritised projects with the business to undertake business application and process change work.
As an integral member of the IT Service, Core Apps Team, the Core Applications Application Analyst will:
- Provide BAU support for the services the Core Applications a Team provide.
- 3rd line incident response and ServiceNow ticket handling for core application and integration issues across all IT systems.
- Deliver application small changes and new reports.
- Complete allocated housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Participate in standard service upgrades and data refreshes.
- Recommend and deliver critical service improvements.
- Work with other team members engaged in core systems application change, management and development activities.
- Complete assigned core systems project tasks as allocated.
- Provide testing support to project teams for ERP, Transport Planning, EDI and other applications as required.
- Complete onboarding and support the take-on into support of new applications as needed.
- Work with suppliers to deliver the above requirements.
- Provide and assist in the creation of documentation, policies and procedures.
The Application Support Analyst will have expertise in a combination (but not all) of the following:
ERP systemsg. K8, Scope
Integration . Snaplogic
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Salesforce and Salesforce integration
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
E-Commerce and website support and config changes
Outsourced Finance systems (. Smart Tools from Sutherland)
Incident, problem, request and change
OLAs, SLAs and CSATs
Continuous service improvement - SIPs . Starters & Leavers improvement process
To find out more information, please apply in the first instance with an up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...