Up to £8.28 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
Pay rate: £8.28 per hour
- Role Overview:As a Support Worker at John Cabot House you will provide care and support to people with acquired brain injuries and complex care needs to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Requirements: For Support Workers in this location no experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- Full & Part Time Positions Available.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- **Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 15 days ago