£50000 - £75000 per annum + Car, Pension, Holiday
Bid Manager required to join a leading construction company based in Winchester. The company have been established for over 20 years and have become widely recognised throughout the UK for their high quality design and engineering solutions for Main Contractors and high end clients within the construction industry. The types of projects they work on are primarily within the faade sector, including roofing, cladding, curtain walling and glazing projects.
The successful Bid Manager will have a strong background working within the role previously within the faade sector including glazing, curtain walling, cladding or roofing. It is highly advantageous that the suitable Bid Manager has a HND or higher in a construction related subject.
Bid Manager**Position Overview:**
- Manage and coordinate the bid process and Bid Team
- Ensure commercial, technical, and logistics are analysed and agreed
- Liaise with other Senior Managers and Directors
- Develop tools and content for bid proposals
- Ensure bids are submitted on time and to a high standard
Bid Manager**Position Requirements:**
- HND or higher within a relevant subject
- Previous experience working within the faade industry (glazing, cladding, roofing, curtain walling etc.)
- Bid Management or Estimating Management experience
- Computer literate
- Commercial awareness
Bid Manager**Position Remuneration:**
- Salary £50,000 £75,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car
- 28 days holiday
- Company benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 15 days ago