Corporate Fitness Advisor & Personal Trainer
High Welwyn, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor in our corporate gym based at Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Fitness Advisor & Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won’t pay a fee to train clients based at the Tesco head office at our top of the range facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, to learn and develop. As a Fitness advisor:
- The main aspect is to help with covering the gym floor and front desk and help with daily operations, gym enquires and gym memberships and generic emails
- To help with Inductions and programmes
- To help be involved in our events to promote our gym services as well as yourself to build your clientele for Personal training.
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out group exercises classes, inductions, general gym duties, admin work, general emails along with personal training sessions. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to develop learn and have a variety of jobs onsite within a small team onsite.
To succeed as a Fitness Advisor & Personal Trainer you:
- Will be confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you’ve recently qualified and have gym instructor and Personal trainer qualification level (2 and level 3 Personal trainer certificate) Class qualifications is very helpful.
- Able to be flexible to help out the fitness team and fitness manager and also our client service advisor whistle covering our main front of house desk in the gym.
- Be able to teach a variety of classes on shift which include Spin, HIIT, circuits, boxing, and any other class you can teach.
- Les Mills qualified is attractive but not essential.
- Pilates and Yoga is attractive but not essential
- Be a great communicator – as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality membership journey, classes, inductions, consultations, fitness programmes.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (pro rata) (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Free parking onsite
- Discounted Costa Coffee
- Free gym usage
- Nuffield online discounts
- Personal training on shift and off shift (rates vary)
Salary - from £.20 (£ per hour) plus extra benefits of personal training onsite.
Location - Welwyn Garden City
Contract - Fixed term up till November 2022 (Possibility for permanent role after Nov 2022)
Full-time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.