Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £33000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced Ward Nurse to work with the UKs Leading Eye Care specialist. You will be based in a newly commissioned, stateoftheart hospital in Birmingham.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be providing clinical support pre and post procedure on the ward ensuring that high standards of care are adhered to at all time0s.
- Salary of up to £33,000.00
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
Criteria for this Ward Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) NMC PIN
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for high quality patient centred care
- Fast thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure
Responsibilities for this Ward Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible personcentred care is delivered
- Undertake all care for patients including diagnostic tests and postoperative care, including clinical care such as cannulation and drug administration
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre day
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Ward Nurse opportunity, please click APPLY or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on######### for further information.
Posted 99 days ago