Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN,RNLD)
£16 to £20 per hour
An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN o RNLD to join a team at a Care Home that is based in Banbridge. As a Nurse you will be working with one of Ireland's leading health care providers.
The special care home provides high quality residential care for long, short or respite care periods and specialise in dementia, nursing, respite, specialist, palliative and intermediate care.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Understanding of care planning processes and be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be adaptive and flexible.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of £16.00 and the overtime rate is £20.00 per hour. We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits: WELCOME BONUS £1250 PAID IN INSTALLMENTS
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you will need to be qualified of either RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 2087
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 16 days ago