Commercial Property Solicitor - Dual / English
Competitive + Benefits
Our client is a Legal 500 award winning law firm who have an outstanding reputation. This opportunity will be based in their Edinburgh office where their well-regarded commercial property team seeks an additional solicitor.
- Offering real career progression prospects and a friendly working environment, you will be involved in handling your own caseload of commercial property transactions. This will include (but not limited to) land acquisition transactions for a variety of developers, leasing work acting for both landlords and tenants, office premises, agreements for leases for new build premises and assignations and sub-letting, property finance and secured lending, corporate acquisitions and tenders...to name a few.
- You will have previously ran your own caseload of commercial property clients with the ability to work with minimal supervision. You will also be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients.
- You will ideally be dual qualified or you may be an English qualified solicitor who is seeking to relocate to Scotland and looking to gain the necessary qualifications that would allow you to apply for a Certificate entitling you to practice in Scotland.
- You will also have gained experience in dealing with primarily commercial property matters and may have had some exposure to residential property transactions.
- The firm is well known for having a supportive, warm and friendly culture, offering great remuneration and benefits.
- This opportunity would suit an ambitious commercial property solicitor who enjoys building client relationships, is open to providing assistance to junior members of the team and relishes in working in a fast paced environment.
- For more information on this Edinburgh based commercial property solicitor role, please contact Briony Hannah at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion or please apply with an up to date CV.#########
Posted 30 days ago