Technical Sales Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Sales Manager - Cement
Work From Home
Basic Salary: £40-50k + Up to 20% Bonus + Company Car + Non Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Single Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Technical Sales Manager - Expand your career into an exciting new venture, harnessing your technical knowledge to support UK Construction manufacturers resolve the daily frustrations.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Bonus: up to 20% of Annual Salary
· Company Car
· Non-contributory Pension
· 25 Days Holiday
· Single Healthcare
Location: UK based (home / field)
Who are you?
Already experienced operating within a Field Technical Support role to the construction market you will be confident liaising with multiple stakeholders including Engineers, Plant Managers, Procurement and Directors, building credibility though your technical knowledge to identify problems and provide resolutions.
What you want to do!
A desire to move into a Technical Sales Manager role enabling you to focus on elevating the industry, identifying frustrations, and collectively innovate through utilising your cement knowledge to provide value added solutions.
The role: Technical Sales Manager- Cement
Reporting to the Head of the UK you will be strengthen our presence across the UK & Eire market, focusing on clients (new and existing) cement plants to identify areas where we can add value, manage trials, and secure commitment. Networking throughout the industry, you will converse with multiple stakeholders gaining visibility and credibility to be the 'go to' for businesses whilst remaining updated with market trends and impacts.
Essentially you will:
· Display a full technical understanding of concrete particularly cement (including the technical elements, production processes and market).
· Be naturally inquisitive with a strong eye for detail and ability to identify areas for improvement, problem solve and create commercially viable solutions.
· Be an effective communicator, someone who can build credibility and hold court with senior stakeholders.
· Have the desire and ability to be successful within a commercial function.
It would be desirable (although not essential) if you:
· Have any exposure to sales, new business, account management and securing deals.
· An engineering degree qualification (mechanical, chemical or material science)
Take charge of your career by applying to join a business with a strong heritage both within the UK & globe offering career expansion.
Although we have advertised the role as a Technical Sales Manager you may also have worked within or as a Technical Support Manager, Construction, Field Technologist, Technical Manager, Concrete, NPD Manager, Chemicals, Territory Manager, Coatings, Regional Sales Manager, Cement, Sales Engineer.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: CG16245, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 25 days ago