Project Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
London (Flexible remote working)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
My client are a multi award winning digital agency who are on the lookout for a Project Manager. Their focus is eCommerce and digital solutions. With over 10 years in the business, this is a very well establish company who can offer great job security during this uncertain time. They are a full service agency who are working globally.
As the Project Manager you will be working on project management of complex bespoke built websites based on Magento ecommerce platform.
- Previous experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferable in Ecommerce.
- Experience in successful delivery of mid to large scale projects.
- Experience in agile methods including Scrum, Kanban.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Required to travel from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Informatics / Business / Finance
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Training and development budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
Please apply with your most up to date CV and if suitable we will be in touch.