Supervising Social Worker - Kenton | Zoek UK
Supervising Social Worker
Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£30000 - £31000 per annum + Company Car/Allowance
Supervising Social Worker - Up to £31,000 pa- Company car
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVE AND LASTING DIFFERENCE TO LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE?
ARE YOU AN ENTHUSIASTIC SOCIAL WORKER OR NEWLY QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
I am working with a client within the south east of England who are hoping to employ supervising social workers on a part time/permanent basis to provide their expertise within there ever-growing and efficient establishment. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills within fostering and be part of a highly supportive environment where the focus is on delivering high quality support to carers and working together to make a positive and lasting difference to children and young people.
This role will entail you as a supervising social worker to be the link between foster carers and children; essentially you will bring together the needs of children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
This role can also prove to be beneficial for you as:
- The role is homebased with driving required across different parts of the region.
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 30 days and rising to 35 days per annum in line with service plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to work flexibly for a positive work life balance including homeworking.
- Manageable caseloads.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Career development
- Company car/ Allowance
- Qualified Social Worker and hold a current HCPC registration.
- Recent experience in fostering and services for children.
- Possess a good working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures in relation to fostering and safeguarding.
- Enthusiastic and a committed self-starter with the ability to work independently but also skilled in keeping in touch with team members and carers
- Have the drive and determination to recruit Foster Carers to develop carer growth plans.
- Have excellent assessment skills and be a strong communicator, both written and verbal with good IT skills and be able to produce a high standard of report writing.
If you are interested in this role then feel free to give me a call on######### ext) to have a confidential chat and ask for Radlyn Brown. Due to a very high demand of applications this role may not be available for long .
Posted 29 days ago