Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants ranging from fine dining to Pan-Asian experience dining and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat,bringing a touch of vibrant city centre style to the Yorkshirecountryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the richheritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different anddiverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combinedwith the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim tocreate memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place forour friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Steward / Stores Assistant to join our team.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
- Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
- We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
- We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments, personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
- We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
- We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
- We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
- We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individuals requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketeer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.
- To be part of the Facilities team
- To maintain the hotel to the highest level of presentation.
- To be able to work as a team member and communicate effectively at all levels.
- As part of the facilities & stores team carry out all necessary tasks as instructed by the facilities manager or his assistant.
- To ensure the highest levels of presentation of the Hotel are always kept.
- To uphold the team SOPs given to you
- To ensure daily health and safety checks are carried out in accordance with the companys health and safety policy.
- To participate willingly in organised training sessions within the hotel and own department.
- To be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- To maintain a high standard of good personal hygiene and presentation.
- Leaf-clearing and litter picking including empty bins & dog bins.
- To assist the facilities team and stores when required.
- To keep canteen and corridors clean and tidy
- To live the Grantley Hall Values everyday day without compromise.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
- A flexible approach to work is required given the startup nature of the business.
- To have experience in working on their own or as a team.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Posted 10 days ago