Total Rewards, Director
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
90000.0000 - 110000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
HRLife is partnering with a global, forward-thinking, market leader to recruit a Total Rewards Director covering Europe, Australia, and Canada. This is a newly created, high-profile role that you will be able to shape, create and influence. Operating as a senior member of their wider HR function you will provide Reward Leadership across the region, identifying and meeting the needs of the business. This role will have a significant focus on compensation, but you will also work in partnership with colleagues specialising in Benefits to ensure alignment across Total Rewards.
They are looking for an expert Compensation and Benefits professional with expertise at least across the EMEA region. This will be a varied role that demands both strategic thinking and a hands-on approach. Great communication skills are a must as you network across the business. You will be a strong relationship-builder who can bring fresh perspectives based on previous experience and current knowledge of Total Rewards and above all a credible, confident individual used to operating in a high-performing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Total Rewards across the region
- Work across the region on all annual cyclical reward processes
- Consult and provide advice on issues raised locally and act as a bridge between the sub-region and the HQ-based team
- Deep analysis on pay positioning and salary structure to ensure market competitiveness
- Represent Reward on cross-functional or cross-HR initiatives
- Provide insights on Rewards programs to the business
- Contribute to the global reward team across all areas when engaged
Your background will include:
- Significant expertise in Total Rewards - operating Globally or across the EMEA region (used to works councils)
- Demonstrable experience in job evaluation, salary benchmarking, salary range creation, modeling, and costing proposals
- Previous M&A activity, driving harmonisation for incoming transfers or divesting a business, would be an advantage
- Good understanding of sales compensation
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
If you are looking to develop your career and really bring your ideas to the table, this is a great opportunity for you.
Hybrid working / Significant benefits package