Client Operations Executive Hertford
£23500.00 - £25000.00 per annum + 10% bonus, company car
Permanent (Full time)
As a dedicated Client Operations Executive, you will be responsible for providing sound operational support across the IM function. Primarily you will be responsible for the Day to Day operations across the IM function ensuring we are delivering world class services to our key client contacts. Identifying opportunities by establishing strong relationships within the client business, you will use an innovative approach to develop proposed solutions to both identified and unidentified solutions for the client. You will need to be strong operationally whilst leading and owning the overall delivery of your projects, ensuring the people are kept at the forefront of everything we do. Working across the various functions of the team, you will support the Client Services Team with operational duties as and when required. During peak business periods, you will work with the management team to ensure all operational aspects are supported in line with the business focus and objectives.
- Working in the Client Services team and Operational Management to ensure consistency and sharing of best practice throughout all areas of the IM business.
- Work with the internal department managers to ensure the timely delivery of all requirements.
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
- Leading the onboarding operation throughout the IM division, ensuring a clear and consistent process across all levels.
- Working with potentially confidential and sensitive information either from the client or the field team.
- Liaise closely with external stakeholders to understand the challenges and requirements and develop solutions in line with this.
- Develop strong relationships across internal departments and the client to ensure best in class service delivery.
- Understand clients marketplace and ensure knowledge of all competitor activity.
- Actively develop business, including growing your knowledge of your client to maximise future revenue.
- Leading and owning the overall delivery on your project(s) in line with client activity.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to influence and implement change.
- Ability to document ideas and actions to drive overall performance.
- Achievement against KPI
- Client relationship development
- Client Satisfaction
- Observation and feedback from Head of Client Services/Client
Posted 89 days ago