Up to £10.10 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker for a specific role based in the Hull area.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the following tasks:
*Preparation of resources and rooms for art education and engagement sessions under the direction of the employee
*Lifting, moving and handling of resources e.g. art materials, paints etc.
*Setting up tables and chairs and other equipment as directed
*Packing equipment away, clearing down after sessions etc.
The manager delivers a visual and contemporary art learning and engagement programme across museum venues and art galleries so the support worker will be required to attend any of these locations as requested and directed by the individual. The sessions that are delivered are to a mixed age range from primary, secondary and special schools, young people aged 16-25 and at times adults.
Working hours will be during normal office hours e.g. 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday occasional Saturday working will be required.
We are not looking for a carer or personal assistant but someone to support the individual during working hours to help them complete the tasks required.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on######### or email #########
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
Posted 20 days ago