Private Client Tax Assistant Manager Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Our client a Top 10 Accountancy firm is recruiting for a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role in their Birmingham office.
The firm offers very impressive benefits (income protection, life assurance 3x salary, private medical insurance, buy up to 10 days holiday) and flexible working.
Within this role you will be taking control of a portfolio of clients and their day to day tax compliance affairs and overseeing junior members of the team.
- Day to day tax compliance affairs of clients and involvement with advisory matters
- Draft letters and reports for review by Manager
- Identify risk and technical matters, selling opportunities to the Partner where needed
- Adhere to cost budgets and prepare key client reporting documents
- Ensure WIP is monitored and liaise with managers on client billing
You will need a significant understanding of tax compliance for this role and a good understanding of general accounting principles.
Supervisory and tax advisory experience is desired, but this is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop yourself in these areas.
Please get in touch if this role is of interest.
The ProRecruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.
Posted 33 days ago