Occupational Health & Wellbeing Specialist
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
* Leading UK FMCG food business
* Phenomenal consumer brand with cross-generational appeal
* People-first and value-led organisation
Working with the HR, EH&S and the Operations teams, some of the key accountabilities include:
* Working closely with the Head of HR and Head of EH&S, be responsible for the development and execution of a Health and Wellbeing Strategy, periodically reviewed to ensure it is effective, fit for purpose and relevant.
* Provide line management and support to the Occupational Health Advisers within the business to ensure adherence to the role, compliance, legislation and standards, and identifying and monitoring areas of improvement or development required.
* Working collaboratively with all functions, take an active approach in managing absence and advise on observed specific trends from this data, liaising closely with HR.
* Own and maintain Health and Wellbeing communications, ensuring that up-to-date, relevant and engaging content is available for colleagues to access
* Working collaboratively with the sites, OHA’s and Health and Safety, ensure the planning, roll out and completion of Health Surveillance is achieved in line with legislation.
* Registered General Nurse and Degree in Occupational Health
* At least five years’ experience in providing Occupational Health Services
* Designing health promotion strategies and campaigns and proven results
* Health surveillance/ screening
* Clinical competence (diagnosis, treatment and first aid)
* Health assessment (pre-employment and post-sickness)
* Rehabilitation and resettlement
* Identification of the OH needs of the site
* Data collection and trend identification
* Time management
* Co-operation and team-working
* IT literate – be proficient in the use of MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
* People management
* Business acumen
Benefits & details:
* Up to £60K
* Bonus, car and package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 4/16000/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.