£10.20 - £12.99 per hour + Negotiable
HMP Erlestoke, Devizes
We are currently recruiting a painter on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services Ltd. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
Key duties will include but wont be limited to:
- Reactive Repairs Internal & External Painting
- Supervising visitors on site (mainly subcontractors).
- Work as part of a multiskilled team providing an efficient estates service.
- Work with fine tools and equipment in difficult areas.
- Work safely with equipment and work at heights.
To be eligible for the vacancy we have at the moment you need to meet the following essential criteria:
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Painting
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Previous experience working on an FM contract.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. If you hold a current DBS, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you! If not, SkyBlue will carry out a DBS check on your behalf. These can be actioned in a number of weeks and you will be able to start work soon after.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
Posted 28 days ago