Production Operative £8.21 £11.28 per hour
£8.21 - £11.28 per hour
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge as a Food Production Operative? If so, we have a full time position available in Haddenham, HP17 8LB. You will be working on behalf of a well known food production company ensuring customers receive the best products.
Benefits working as a Food Production Operative:
- Long term position
- Free parking
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport bus connection from Aylesbury to Haddenham (Bus 280)
Typical hours as a Food Production Operative will be:
- Monday Friday
- Days: 06:00 14:00 rotating with 13:45 22:00 (Early finishes available on Fridays at 20:45)
- Nights: 21:45 06:00 (Early finishes available on Fridays at 03:30)
Pay rate as a day shift Production Operative:
- £8.21 per hour first 2 weeks
- £8.46 per hour after 2 weeks
- Overtime between £12.32 £12.69 per hour
Pay rate as a night shift Production Operative:
- £10.44 per hour first 2 weeks
- £11.28 per hour after 2 weeks
- Overtime between £15.66 £16.92 per hour
As a Food Production Operative your role will be:
- Checking that all products that come off the production line are correct and none of the products are damaged
- Boxing up the products into their own boxes and label these correctly
- Packing packets of sauces on a production line
- Working towards deadlines and targets
Job Location: Haddenham, HP17 8LB.
Apply nowto get started as a Food Production Operative!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 28 days ago