SEN teacher (ASC)
Borough of Tameside, UK
£100.00 - £160.00 per day
Teaching Personnel are looking for a Primary Trained Teacher with SEN experience to work with a Year 6 class at their school. It will be the teachers responsibility to make the education of their pupils their first concern and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
The teacher must also:
- Set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils with moderate and/or complex learning difficulties (including Autism)
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils with the above mentioned needs
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge - be able to work with P Levels up to year 6 expectations
- Plan and teach well structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessments
- Effectively manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
You must have a relevant degree or a PGCE and DFE recognised Qualified Teacher Status.
If you are interested in this role and/or would like further information then please contact Attiya on#########
Posted 23 days ago