£30000 - £33000 per annum
Interested in playing a key role in the day to day running of an organisation? Want to work in a broad role that offers wonderful scope for development? Are you an ambitious treasury professional looking for that next CV enhancing role? Then look no further!
My client is a property developer based in Kent looking for an ambitious Treasury Officer to join their closeknit finance team in a role that offers fantastic scope for progression.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead in the production of yearly and monthly stock reporting to ensure that it is valuated correctly.
- Sole responsibility for company charges, making sure that all land registry charges and potential released property charges are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Take the lead in the mortgaging process of company properties, liaising with lawyers to do so.
- Full responsibility for the maintenance of the company asset register, ensuring that all land is utilised to full effect.
- Play a key role in any ad hoc work required by the Treasury Manager, including, but not limited to, management of budgets and the reconciliation of the company property portfolio.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a treasury professional to take on a role that offers amazing development potential underneath a line manager that will give them all the support they require. Furthermore, this role plays an integral part of the day to day running of the organisation, helping to increase its profitability.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a finance or treasurybased role.
- Previous experience within the Property, Real Estate or Housing Sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Posted 20 days ago