£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Up to £40,000
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading manufacturer that supply high end bespoke products within the Automotive industry are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team and drive further success to a company already with an established reputation within the industry and drive their own career forward.
- Management of a busy inspection department
- Measurement of production, prototype and first off components and assemblies
- Investigating customer complaints and 8D corrective action reporting
- Supporting APQP, PFMEAs and Control Plans.
- 3 years experience in a Quality role within a manufacturing environment (ideally machining environment)
- An understanding of TS16949 / IATF16949, ISO9001 and related Quality Systems.
- An understanding of APQP, PPAP and PFMEA.
- Good communication skills
- Initiative to work autonomously and within a team
If this Quality Engineer Position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills, then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 38 days ago