Infrastructure Engineer Desktop VMware Citrix Network
£33000 - £38000 per annum + Bens
Infrastructure Engineer Desktop Engineer IT Support Technician Desktop Technician Infrastructure Support Engineer Desktop Windows Server VMware Citrix Networking ITIL Whitstable Kent 12 Month Fixed Term Contract FTC £33,000 £38,000 pa + Company Benefits!
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer Desktop Engineer looking for a fresh challenge working in an award winning IT Consultancy then I would love to hear from you!
The successful IT Desktop Engineer Infrastructure Engineer will provide provision of high quality support and configuration services and solutions for remote and office based users.
- Tasked with the installation of new servers, application of service packs and software patches, disk management and resolution of technical issues as necessary
- Daily administration and monitoring of the network
- Automated application of software upgrades/software installation where necessary
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure solutions
- Experience of working to an ITIL framework
- MS / UNIX / Linux Server ( Physical and Virtual ) such as Windows Server 2012, Windows 10
- Thin Client technologies i.e. Citrix, VMware
- Networking experience in Cisco or HP technologies
- General knowledge in Wireless, Routing, DNS, DHCP, IP Addressing, VoIP
So, if you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer Desktop Engineer with a good technical background in VMware and Citrix environments I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £38,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Infrastructure Engineer Desktop Engineer Infrastructure Support Engineer IT Technician role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Kent locations.
Posted 27 days ago