Global Business Development Manager South East Asia
£35000 - £60000 per annum
Job Title: Relationships/Sales Portfolio Manager South East Asia
- Team: International Sales
- Job Sector: Education
- Location: Central London
- Job Type: Permanent, fulltime
- Salary: £35,000 £60,000 (made up of basic, commission plus bonus)
- This is a company that is at the cutting edge of virtual reality adapted to new technology for schools. The products they create are specifically engineered to help youngsters learn in a new way in schools. This organisation is spearheading interactive experiential learning that will be the way our children learn, and also introduce immersive learning experiences using interactive headsets for youngsters.
- This will be a valuable opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team and learn from experienced professionals within the education industry.
- * Liaise with schools from kindergarten to secondary schools to promote the companys learning tools;
- * Establish new relationships with schools within the designated area;
- * Maintain positive and collaborative relationships with existing partners;
- * Conduct product demonstration through facetoface meeting or video conference to show how the technology will benefit students;
- * Provide quotations and negotiate prices;
- * Attend school and education trade events and meet experts in education;
- * Keep up with competitors.
- * Degree educated or equivalent;
- * Previous sales experience in education industry;
- * Understanding of education system in South East Asia will be a plus;
- * Passionate about education and learning;
- * Fluent spoken and written English, Chinese or Malay will be a plus.
- Please note that no sponsorship is provided. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Posted 4 days ago