Devonport, Plymouth, England
Contract (Full time)
English Teacher, Plymouth
Your new company
Hays Education is part of Hays Specialist Recruitment - the UK's largest and most successful specialist recruitment group. Our Education division has 33 offices nationwide and is unique in having dedicated specialist consultants to ensure we match you to the best role in the best location for you.
Your new role
To meet demand from Secondary Schools across South Devon, we are recruiting English Teachers to join our specialist team. You will have the opportunity to work with schools local to you on medium to long term placements. Whether you are an experienced teacher or NQT we would like to support you in finding the right role for you.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience working in a Secondary School in the last 5 years
- Knowledge of KS3 & KS4 curriculum in English
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated Hays consultant
- Access to work in schools local to you
- Access to our Refer a friend scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.