Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Being passionate about what you do the role will involve:
- Contacting global customers by telephone and email to ensure timely receipt of payment.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Monitoring and maintaining the debt spreadsheet to ensure debts are collected when falling due.
- To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time.
Skills required to be awesome:
- Previous credit control experience preferable.
- Experience in using customer portals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (other European languages skills would be advantageous).
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Confident approach to work
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
About EU Automation:
Our aim is to 'Make Manufacturing Possible' by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. And always deliver more,whether it’s parts,service or speed. Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. EU Automation has access to a global supply of automation parts at our fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime.
EU Automation now employs over 250+ people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore and is proud of being named as a Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Profit Track and HSBC International Track Company. Being part of EU Automation at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as we strive as a team to be the best in our industry.
Being part of a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company has its perks; we are trusted to work from where we are most productive, (Hybrid Working Policy which can include from home), we finish early on a Friday, have a fantastic HR platform to help you navigate your way and feel connected to our global teams, an EAP, life cover, NEST pension contribution and we even celebrate important life events!