7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Driving Birmingham >**
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Birmingham based client (B11 2AQ)
- As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- Either Automotive sequence or General Haulage work
- Curtain sider and tail lift box vehicles
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
- The pay rates for the role of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- Pay Rates:
- The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.0008.00 hrs) £9.00 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) PM starts (between 16.0018.00 hrs) £10.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 39 days ago