IT Support Engineer (1st Line Support)
Our client based near Sandwich are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer (1st Line Support) to join their company at a very exciting time. The company are undertaking some new projects and expanding to new sites across the UK.
If you have some previous experience working within a busy IT Service Desk environment and have excellent communication skills then this is the role for you.
- Provide remote and onsite 1st/2nd technical support for hardware and software issues;
- Ensure all issues are logged into the Helpdesk System providing regular progress notes;
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond for our customers;
- Keep customers regularly updated with issue resolution progress.
- Experience of working within a busy IT Service Desk environment;
- Management of MS Office Suite & O365 Portal;
- Experience of Windows Server Platforms;
- Able to demonstrate software break/fix for PCs, Laptops, troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems, MS Office suite and other mainstream software;
- Full UK Driving License (you will be expected to travel to customer sites).
- Solid understanding of VoIP/PBX/SIP protocols ideally with Avaya Telecommunications experience;
- Networking experience ideally with Cisco, performing new installs, upgrades and troubleshooting;
- Experience of Security Firewalls, ASAs, VPNs & wireless protocols.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive industry salary, 25 days holiday and an excellent working environment.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Posted 13 days ago