Senior Electrical Manager / Electrical Project Manager MOJ
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + lodgings and package
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Electrical Manager/ Electrical Project Manager
£60,000 £65,000 & package (will pay lodgings)
MOJ / Modular
A well known, extremely busy main contractor is seeking an electrically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding M&E division to work on a large modular new build near Northampton. You will be a Electrical PM with a plethora of experience working for main contractors on new build projects.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round mechanical knowledge and experience of running large projects
* Commercial experience including cost control of projects, reporting, and dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
* Experience of working on large projects.
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Day to day management of; Site Managers, Apprentices and TPMs.
* Provide guidance and pass on good work practices along with Technical knowledge to those on your project
* To provide status reports to the Directors on all projects they are responsible for via Monthly/Weekly project and meetings and progress report issue.
* To work with and maintain the existing company project processes.
* Quality control of all processes, including installations and documentation
* Procurement of SubContractors and Materials
* Responsible for projects costs for Variation Accounts
* To develop and maintain due regard for safe working practices on site and report any breaches of Health and Safety to our Health and Safety Officer and responsible site person for the Client
* To work closely to the Client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocated time.
* To maintain all required project documentation on site.
* Conduct a post contract project review meeting to obtain feedback from all involved and produce a project close out report detailing strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement
* Produce monthly updates on Site Managers, Apprentices, Trainee PMs
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role working with this prestigious main contractor; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Posted 135 days ago